Thursday, April 24, 2014

♥ GARDEN ART MAKES ME JOYFUL



Before Pinterest came along, I had never heard of garden art.  If someone would have made me guess, I would have said a painting of flowers.  Well, now I have tons of adorable pictures saved on Pinterest of every kind of thing someone has thought up to make or reuse and stick in their yard.  From those folks that can't grow pretty plants in their yard, to people that have beautiful yards and gardens, and everything in between...adding cute repurposed items is like jewelry for the outdoors.  Or in some cases, adding a new friend that just happens to live in the yard.  Here are just a few of the most unique and interesting garden art pieces I've found on the internet. (I can't take any credit for anything having to do with the outdoors.  My yard is owned by my 2 shelter rescue pups, and they haven't learned their yard manners yet.  They still think grass is for eating and dirt is for digging.  Any bugs they find quickly become snacks.)