Tuesday, April 15, 2014

♥ MOO MONDAY



Moo Monday


If you're lucky enough to live near cows, then you've probably noticed that it is cow baby season.  I LOVE seeing the cow babies out in the grassy fields, hanging out with their cow mommies.  (At least for the moment), they don't have a care in the world.

As a kid, we used to cut through a cow pasture on the way to school.  Those were the days when it was okay for little kids to walk to school, or even play outside for that matter, without adult supervision.  We were so innocent back then that we didn't see any problem with sharing that cow pasture with those great big animals.  I guess they were fine with it as well, because they never made a move in our direction.  So it came to me at a very early age to love and appreciate them, as well as their other farm animal buddies.  There's not too much cuter in this world than a baby miniature goat. 

Along my routine most days, I'm blessed to be able to drive by cows, goats, chickens, and yes even a camel that shares his space with some buffalo.  I guess I'm just a big kid...I find much joy in these creatures.


If you would like to learn more about baby cow's photo, go here.
If you would like to learn more about Audrey the goat, go here.
If you would like to learn more about Camel, go here.