Thursday, April 17, 2014

♥ WAKING UP BACKWARDS

Funny College Ecard: My day always starts backwards... I wake up tired and go to bed wide awake.

Yes !!!
This describes my whole life.  Does this happen to anyone else?  In my earlier years, I blamed it on reading great books late into the night, 'coz  I just couldn't put them down.  Later years brought the era of games on the laptop.  You wouldn't think a simple game of computer solitaire would be so addictive, making it so hard  to close the computer and turn the light off.  Now days it's Pinterest.  CANNOT STOP LOOKING AND PINNING. HELP!  At least there are benefits to spending so many late nights on Pinterest.  There  is such inspiration to be found.  I can learn five or six new things each time I sign on.  Sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night with a great new craft or DIY project in my mind.  While sleeping, my brain remembers that I have all the parts and pieces to make some cool thing I saw on a pin the week before.  So, yes some sleep lost, but great ideas gained.

Illustration credit:   http://www.someecards.com