Sunday, June 1, 2014

♥ TREE ART

I've posted before about my love of trees. I even associate different parts of the country by what kinds of trees I see. I think it comes from spending a lot of time in the East Texas piney woods.  When I go someplace that doesn't have those tall beauties, it's a little disappointing. So when I travel, I make a point to look around and see what varieties I might observe.

I haven't been to all that many places, but I can tell you I've never seen any of these type trees ; )














I was going for some humor.  But on the serious side, there are photos of some amazing carvings to be found out there on the web. Like the one below.



There are also some very, very strange pictures.  Search "Trees With Faces".  Some were just kind of odd, and some were down right CREEPY !!