Sunday, April 27, 2014

♥ TINY HOUSE HOUSEBOAT



Ok, ignore the fact that my last post was about an enormous giant refrigerator. In this post I'm going to tell you about something I am In Love with.  Tiny Houses.  I love everything about the idea of the tiny houses.  I won't bore you, coz I could go on and on and on about it.  If you haven't heard about this whole way of living, just go to Pinterest and search it...soooooo many pins.  They are so cute, like little ginger bread houses, that people can't help but pin pictures. I pinned a picture I saw of a tiny house* that someone has put onto a houseboat frame.  This has been repinned more times than anything else on any of my boards.  I've tried to find the original story behind this picture, but so far no luck.  So here it is...the tiny house houseboat that everyone is crazy about right now:



*in the effort of full disclosure, it is my opinion that this tiny house is actually a "park model" prefab home, judging from the shape of the front windows similar to this one:


This is a really sweet example of the popular tiny houses:

and another one...


Here's an exterior shot of a tiny house.

 this one on wheels, which is at the heart of the tiny house movement
(no pun intended)