Sunday, April 27, 2014

♥ WE USED TO CALL IT AN ICE BOX


I'm probably one of the very few people who never got on the "silver appliances" bandwagon.  In fact, I can still remember the moment I heard one of those TV decorator guys say the newest trend would be silver stoves and refrigerators.  I rolled my eyes, and thought how ugly that was going to be.  Well, that guy was right on the mark, and it's been silver ever since.  We have bought 2 refrigerators since then, and both are white.  White is clean, it doesn't show finger prints (unless they are from little dirty hands), and it goes with everything.  I know, call me old fashioned.  At least I don't call it an ice box like we did when we were kids.   :  ) I don't think I do...
So what's this post about?  If I have no emotional attachments to refrigerators, what am I doing right this minute?   It happened a few minutes ago.  I found the one.  If I were to marry a refrigerator, this would be my beloved:   (ok, too corny...sorry)